Dear Amit,

If U want to send one email to all 10,000 mail id's. Then U have to type a
mail in MS - Word using mail merge option. For sending it, it does not
require , or ; or anything else. You has to select existing list . then open
the excel file. select the sheet & Click on OK.  U has to do preview then
send to one or All.

Regards,

Lavprasad Kori
MIS Executive
Hindustan Unilever Limited
Mob : 9867931351

--
Thanks & Regards,

Lavprasad Kori
MIS Executive - Water
Tel. 022 - 39833428

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com