Hi Everyone,

Regards...
This is my 1st post to this group.........

I have a User Form which needs to take a specified size depending upon
the data source. Data Source is in Range DataS1 and DataS2. The
following range (named as "Dimensions") shows the dimensions which the
User Form needs to have when ever we use DataS1 or DataS2.

UserFormSpec    DataS1      DataS2
FormWidth                   50            100
FormHeight                  40             80

Cell A1 of Sheet1 contains a dropdown containing the names of the
datasources, i.e., DataS1 and DataS2. The following code is used to
show the UserForm.

Private Sub MyForm_Click()
UserForm.Show
End Sub

What is wish is that when I select DataS1 or DataS2 from Cell A1, the
UserForm width and height changes according to the numbers in range
"Dimensions".

Regards
Kanwaljit

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com