Hi Santosh,
it's not possible under my view.
however you can do this

create reminders based on dates in a excel workbook. there is an excel
workbook with dates to follow up various assignements. when i open
outlook...the macro should should open the excel file run through the dates
and add reminders for that particular assignment

example
excel workbook will contain
type descirption complete_by
client insurance card 15feb08

Function AddOutLookTask()
Dim appOutLook As Outlook.Application
Dim taskOutLook As Outlook.TaskItem
Set appOutLook = CreateObject("Outlook.Application")
Set taskOutLook = appOutLook.CreateItem(olTaskItem)
With taskOutLook
.Subject = "This is the subject of my task"
.Body = "This is the body of my task."
.ReminderSet = True
.ReminderTime = DateAdd("n", 2, Now) ' Set to remind us 2
' minutes from now.
.DueDate = DateAdd("n", 5, Now) ' Set the due date to
' 5 minutes from now.
.ReminderPlaySound = True
'add the path to a .wav file on your computer.
.ReminderSoundFile = "C:\Win95\media\ding.wav"
.Save
End With
End Function

--
Hari kumar

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com