Hi Guys,

I have an mdb file which is linked to Oracle using ODBC.I need to run query
everyday to get data and save it as excel file.Since the data in Oracle is
being updated/appended constantly, is there any way i can get only the appended
data /new data in the last extracted data (may be a new colum which says new
data or some flag indication) rather than comparing diff excel files to find
out what data is new or appended.

Any type of suggestion is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Alok

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com