From: Yu <vincent2...@gmail.com>
To: MS EXCEL AND VBA MACROS <excel-macros@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, 29 March, 2009 7:42:01 PM
Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ Re: MS Excel -Animation

Hi Alokeshwar,

  Whtat does [F17] mean here? what is it for?

On Mar 29, 1:52 pm, Alokeshwar Tiwary <alokeshwar.tiw...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Though it looks like flash or something but its not. There are several
> picture in each sheet which become visible and invisible one after another.
> See attached and you will get it.
>
> ___________________________________________________________________________­______________________
> "There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are
> known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know.
> But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't
> know."

http://messenger.yahoo.com/invite/
1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com