HI
Thanks you very much for the help but to clear it attaching an example
This is the format below where i need to send this type of mail everyday to
staff.Everytime i have to copy it and paste in new mail, i want a macro in such
a way that when i open then mail and run the macros it should automatically
paste this type of content .As we do in excel.i.e we just record the macros and
then run to obtain the recorded content in same way i need it in outlook please
help

Name
Roll no
% Percentage