Dear All Groupmembers,

I want to prepare an index sheet which will contain the name of all the
sheets and their (continuous) page numbers (given in footer). The index
should be able to update on any insertion of new sheet or on deletion of
any. Further the page numbers should also be updated automatically. I had
received a code from one of the group members which I am reproducing below
which helps me in preparing index with sheet name. But I do not get the page
numbers. It will be of great help if anyone can provide me the solution.

Code for index:

Private Sub Worksheet_Activate()

Dim wSheet As Worksheet

Dim M As Long

M = 1

    With Me

        .Columns(1).ClearContents

        .Cells(1, 1) = "INDEX FOR FINANCIALS"

        .Cells(1, 1).Name = "Index"

    End With

    For Each wSheet In Worksheets

        If wSheet.Name <> Me.Name Then

        M = M + 1

        With wSheet

            .Range("H1").Name = "Start" & wSheet.Index

            .Hyperlinks.Add Anchor:=.Range("H1"), Address:="",
SubAddress:="Index", TextToDisplay:="Back to Index"

        End With

            Me.Hyperlinks.Add Anchor:=Me.Cells(M, 1), Address:="",
SubAddress:="Start" & wSheet.Index, TextToDisplay:=wSheet.Name

        End If

        Next wSheet

End Sub

Thanks & Regards...

cid:image001.jpg@01C85EB8.0483F790 Vivek Jain, FCA, DISA (ICAI)

Vivek Shantilal Jain & Co.

Chartered Accountants

3010 Ram Kumar Arcade,

Chatribari Road, A T Road,

Guwahati-781001

(0361-2603895,9435019908

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com