Hi for spelling check u can use F7 funciton key.
select the data and press F7 key it will cheque for spelling.

Regards

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 11:41 PM, maulik desai <mauliksde...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I want some tool or any idea that how we can change or correct the spelling
> which we write in excel (i wanted like word that if u write some uncorrect
> word or wrong word ,ms word automatically uderline that word in Red & gives
> us option when u right click for auto correct, related words etc.) i want
> that same features in excel
>
> in excel there is option called spelling but it not work first we need to
> add words then it works pls help me on above case
>
> if any one knows pls let me know
>

> --
> Thanks & Regards,
> Maulik Desai
> 9967363926

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com