Hi subu, there are hundreds of links available.
To start you can search in this group .. also you can check the following
link..
http://funwithexcel.blogspot.com/search/label/Macros

for common solutions.

Regards,
Andy

On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 12:26 PM, Subu S <mail_to_s...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Thanks Andy
>
> Worked like a charm
>
> - By the way, When I saved this VBA code I gave it a name - e.g. First.xls
> and saved it. The macro works when I use the sheet titled first.xls. Is it
> possible to make this VBA work across any worksheet that I may have on my
> disk  ?  If so how ?
>
> - Is there some list of useful macros (URL)  or FAQ before you post
> questions to this group - again link/URL? I'd like to explore before I post
> the next question.
>

> TIA
> Regards
> Subu
>

> >== 2 of 2 ==
> >Date: Sat, May 23 2009 7:12 am
> >From: Aindril De
> >
> >Dear Subu,
> >
> >First of all, welcome to the group, hope you have a
> >good time here. Secondly, please remember we all try
> >to help each other in this group. Therefore no
> >question is a stupid question. Thirdly, even if you
> >are a novice, try to read the questions posted and try
> >to start answering them to the best of your ability.
> >(You can also use google to help yourself). This will
> >also increase your knowledge. This group is full of
> >experts from every field, therefore everyone can learn
> >from everyone.
> >
> >Now coming to your question. To make this code work,
> >
> >1) you can directly open the VBA editor by fressing
> >ALT+F11.

> >Please let me know if you need further help.
> >
> >Regards,
> >Andy
> >

> --
>
> Regards
> Subu
>

> mail_to_s...@yahoo.com

> Get your new Email address!
> <http://sg.rd.yahoo.com/aa/mail/domainchoice/mail/signature/*http://mail.promotions.yahoo.com/newdomains/aa/>
> Grab the Email name you've always wanted before someone else does!

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com