*Hi Suresh,*

Please send me your sheet and I will workout this for you. Thanks.

Dilipandey
--
DILIP KUMAR PANDEY
  MBA-HR,B COM(Hons.),BCA
On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 2:55 PM, suresh k <brave.sur...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Dilip,
>
> I tried in this way only.
> I have created a drop down list for all months and next to that command
> button, if i select jan month it will go to Jan sheet like that.
> But If i give hyperlink to same sheet, it will not show Jan or Feb month's
> data.
> This is my problem.
>
> Really good to see like you people, because even I have learnt Excel &
> macros without going to any institute. And I love to do R&D work in this.
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Suresh
>

> On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 2:08 PM, Dilip Pandey <dilipan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> *Hi Sursh,*
>>
>> You have to be TRICKY with excel.
>> What I have done is explained below:- (Pls note that it may not be
>> the standard approach, as I hv learned Excel and computers on my own and
>> never went to any Institute.)
>>
>> First create the command button, then create a test box on it.  Format the
>> text box with no lines and choose any color for the text box, but make it
>> transparent.  Now, the command button has the text box on it, but a person
>> can not view it or recognize it easliy.  Now, assign the hyperlink to the
>> text box, which should be pointed to the same sheet.  Edit the screen-tip of
>> the hyperlink as per your choice and put - in your message.  Now create the
>> macro and assign that macro to the command box and to the text box -both.
>> Cross -Check the entire piece and test the working.
>>
>> Note:- You need to do some tricks and formatting on excel to achieve this.
>>
>> Actually, I enjoy doing these type of things which usually seems to be
>> like MISSION IMPOSSIBLE. ha ha..!!
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> --
>> DILIP KUMAR PANDEY
>>   MBA-HR,B COM(Hons.),BCA
>> Mobile: +91 9810929744
>> dilipan...@gmail.com
>> dilipan...@yahoo.com
>> New Delhi - 110062
>>
>>   On Fri, Jun 5, 2009 at 1:55 PM, suresh k <brave.sur...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Dilip,
>>>
>>> From this I am able to find out you have used Text box for pop up message
>>> right.
>>> But when I create it above the command button, I can see either of this
>>> working.
>>> Can you please let me know the the steps how you created this, that will
>>> be big help for me.
>>>
>>> Many thanks
>>>
>>> Thanks & Regards,
>>> Suresh

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com