Name : Upendra Singh
Subject : Selecting More than one Value in a single Page field for Pivot Table
Tip     :  There are sometime situation where we need to select more than one
Value form a given Page field in Excel Pivot Table. In Excel 2003, we can
either select “All” or one Value from a given Page Field by default.

            We can Select More than one value as follows :

1.      Drag the page field to Row or Column

2.      Select the desired values

3.      Move the Page Field back to Page Field and the Page Selection will Show
“Multiple Selection”

Regards,

Upendra Singh

9910227325

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com