Hi Ramesh / Anidril,

Just realised that I forgot the Green part in the custom format.  Use
following format to match up the requirement:-

[Green]0.00%;[Red]0.00%

Note:- Solved excel workbook is also attached herewith.
Thanks.
--
DILIP KUMAR PANDEY
  MBA-HR,B COM(Hons.),BCA

On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 8:04 AM, Aindril De <aind...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Ramesh,
>
> Just to add what Dilip has provided as solution. If your question was that
> the -ve values shd be in red and the +values shd be in green.
> Just before adding the custom format: 0.00%;[Red]0.00% as mentioned by
> Dilip. please change the default font color to green. Then you shd apply the
> custom format mentioned.
>
> Regards,
> Andy
>
>   On Fri, Jun 12, 2009 at 12:23 AM, Dilip Pandey <dilipan...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> *Hi Ramesh,*
>>
>> Please find attached the solved workbook.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> --
>> DILIP KUMAR PANDEY
>>   MBA-HR,B COM(Hons.),BCA
>> Mobile: +91 9810929744
>> dilipan...@gmail.com
>> dilipan...@yahoo.com
>> New Delhi - 110062
>>   On Thu, Jun 11, 2009 at 8:12 PM, Ramesh Katta <kr.sap...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>> Dear member,
>>>
>>> I have a question which was asked in interview.  The question is how
>>> to apply color to range with using conditional formatting.
>>>
>>> For example i have range suppose a1:a20 containing negative and
>>> positive values.  I need all negative numbers in red color and
>>> positive numbers in green color. (Without using conditional format).
>>>
>>> I attached a file for your reference.
>>>

>>> Thanks&Regards
>>> Ramesh

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com