What is the criteria on the name?  does the user at some time enter his/her
name and number of does the develeper do this on the sheet?  the develeper
select his/her name from a list on the userform?

This email has been forwarded using a mobile phone with a internet/wap
application. Go to www.operamini.com for more info
Samuel Goldwyn<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/samuel_goldwyn.html>
- "I'm willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never
wrong."

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 11:02 AM, Jack <j...@jackcwood.co.uk> wrote:

> Name & tel Would come from a sheet1 Cols a and b  Also questions from
> sheet 2  cols a & b - I need to collate the answers on sheet 3 and
> only the user can view the quiz user form
>
> Thanks for you reply
>
> On Jun 16, 8:09 am, Phillip Swanepoel <pswa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > what kinda ten Q's u need?
> >
> > where does the names and tel numbers come from?  you want to fill it in r
> > must it come from the sheet?
> >
> > Do you want to view the sheet?  print the sheet?
> >
> > etc
> >
> > please reply with more spesific specs. would be nice if you can attach a
> > sample or pix of what you vision....
> >
> > This email has been forwarded using a mobile phone with a internet/wap
> > application. Go towww.operamini.comfor more info
> > Mitch Hedberg<
> http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/m/mitch_hedberg.html>
> > - "I drank some boiling water because I wanted to whistle."
> >

> > On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 7:24 PM, Jack <j...@jackcwood.co.uk> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi anyone know where i can down load a user form quiz  that ha name
> > > tel numbe then 10 questons that would then save the results to a
> > > protected sheet ??????- Hide quoted text -

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com