  From: Dilip Pandey
  To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 6:02 PM
  Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ Re: replace when large data in cell

  Hi Sandeep,

  One quick way could be, copy the data from cell and paste that into Notepad.
Now copy again data from Notepad and paste in another Excel tab, by clicking on
a single cell. This will distribute the data in different cells / rows.
  After doing this, you can go ahead and use "Find and Replace" command.

  Thanks,
  --
  DILIP KUMAR PANDEY
    MBA-HR,B COM(Hons.),BCA