Hi,

Thank you for the Help. The code sent from your end is working excellent [?],
& is the same thing i've been looking for.

However, I've been working on code for selecting entire Filtered Data. Thus,
the code generated is useful if filtered data is starting from the range
"A4". Anyways, I think i have found what i've been looking for, and i may be
able to figure out the rest.

Once again, I thank the group members for support. [?]

Bye for now,
Prashant.

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 2:52 PM, JAYAVELU SUN <jayavelu....@gmail.com>wrote:

> Sorry
> ignore previous mail
>
> Please apply this macro code:
>
> Sub test()
>  Sheets("Sectoral").Select
>    Selection.AutoFilter Field:=3, Criteria1:="Auto"
>    Range("A4").Select
>    Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlDown)).Select
>    Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlToRight)).Select
>    Selection.Copy
>    Sheets("Sheet3").Select
>    Range("A5").Select
>    Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone,
> SkipBlanks _
>        :=False, Transpose:=False
>    Range("F18").Select
> End Sub
>

> Jayavelu
>
> 9941260857
>
> On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 11:16 AM, JAYAVELU SUN <jayavelu....@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> hai RS
>> use the modified macro i hope it is help you
>>
>> auto_2 Macro
>> ' Macro recorded 6/25/2009 by Prashant
>> '
>>    Sheets("Sectoral").Select
>>    Selection.AutoFilter Field:=3, Criteria1:="Auto"
>>    Range("A4").Select
>>    RANGE(SELECTION,  END(XLDOWN).SELECT
>>    RANGE(SELECTION,  END(XLTORIGHT).SELECT
>>    Selection.Copy
>>    Sheets("Sheet3").Select
>>    Range("A5").Select
>>    Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone,
>> SkipBlanks _
>>        :=False, Transpose:=False
>>    Range("F18").Select
>> End Sub
>>
>> JAYAVELU
>>
>> 9941260857
>>
>> On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 11:22 AM, rsPrashant <rsprashant2...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>

>>> Hi All,
>>>
>>> M new to VBA codes, but i've been using macro using the record
>>> function.
>>>
>>> I have created a macro as below...
>>>
>>> ------------
>>> auto_2 Macro
>>> ' Macro recorded 6/25/2009 by Prashant
>>> '
>>>    Sheets("Sectoral").Select
>>>    Selection.AutoFilter Field:=3, Criteria1:="Auto"
>>>    Range("A4:B17").Select
>>>    Selection.Copy
>>>    Sheets("Sheet3").Select
>>>    Range("A5").Select
>>>    Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteValues, Operation:=xlNone,
>>> SkipBlanks _
>>>        :=False, Transpose:=False
>>>    Range("F18").Select
>>> End Sub
>>> -------------
>>>
>>> Now, the filtered data for Auto consists of 13 records, thus, A4:B17
>>> does the job. I have other data to for other sectors wherein number of
>>> records will be different, i.e. it can be 10 records or 20 records.
>>>
>>> Thus, I want to know if there is a way to select entire filtered data
>>> and copy the same to desired worksheet. (in above example, filtered
>>> data from Sheet "Sectoral" to Sheet3).

> [...]

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com