Hi,
  U just need to select the entire ROW OF COMPANY
by pressing on C,D,E OR F ( the row in which Company is)only, and
apply filter.your answer is solved.So,u will b able to filter only according
to your choice.

--
With Regards
SUNNY AGARWAL

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com