Hello

Yes Shafiq, you are correct.

Wonder how sometimes we thing of the bigger picture but forget the basics
-:) -:)

Thanks for reminding me. -:)

Thanks

--

Ashish

"Of what use is freedom if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes"
-- Mahatma Gandhi

On 7/15/09, shafiq online <shafiq_onl...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Excellent work......I have a suggestion for u that when you want to present
> data in % percentage. Don't need to multiply by 100. Just go to format,
> number and percentage.
>

> ------------------------------
> Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 00:15:10 +0530
> Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ Re: attendance sheet
> From: ashlyprad...@gmail.com
> To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
>
> Hello Lynn
>
> Not quite sure what you mean by "where each person's participation is
> shown as a percentage to all" for the pie chart.
>
> Apart from the pie chart, please see attached the excel file. Have created
> the attendance sheets for the months of July to November
>
> --
>
> Ashish
>

> "Of what use is freedom if it does not include the freedom to make
> mistakes" -- Mahatma Gandhi
>

> On 7/14/09, *Lynn* <moley_c...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:
>

> I need to mark attendance for a class running for 3 months.
> anyone an attendance sheet for 15 people where i can just check on
> each box if they are present.
>
> this should also have a pie chart where each person's participation is
> shown as a percentage to all

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com