Hello fnd's
if some budy looking job for MIS Profile.
Can apply.

( Note : If group owner or member do not want this type of mail in future
plz let me konw.)

Company Information
Mercer is a leading global provider of consulting, outsourcing and
investment services, with more than 25,000 clients worldwide. Mercer
consultants help clients design and manage health, retirement and other
benefits and optimize human capital. The firm also provides customized
administration, technology and total benefit outsourcing solutions.
Mercer’s investment services include global leadership in investment
consulting and multi-manager investment management.

Mercer’s global network of 18,500 employees, based in more than 40
countries, ensures integrated, worldwide solutions. Our consultants work
with clients to develop solutions that address global and country-specific
challenges and opportunities. Mercer is experienced in assisting both major
and growing, mid-size companies.

Mercer Consulting has been operating in India for the past 5 years in 5
metro cities including Delhi/NCR.

In addition Mercer has rapid expansion plans for 2008 and 2009. Its 24/7
operation will be based in a brand new, state-of-the-art office in Phase II,
Gurgaon from May 2008, with secure transport and food provided for its
valued staff.

Job description of Analyst

• Any graduate (except MCA and B. Tech & BE)
• Good Analytical skills
• Strong/Intermediate knowledge of SQL & MS Excel.
• Experience 6 months- 2 yrs
• Strong communication and problem solving skills.
• Very Good command on MS Office applications (MS-Excel, MS-Word)
• Good Domain Knowledge of H&B & DB, DC would be preferred.
• work Shift is 5:30 pm – 2:30 am
• Cab & Diner facility will be provided.

Salary: As per company Norms

If you are interested, please send me your profile asap.

Regards
Ravi Kant Sharma
011-46561400

 *Disclaimer:*
The sender of this email is registered with naukri.com as *Focus Management
Consultants Pvt Ltd.* (de...@focusonit.com, C/258, Oshiwara Industrial
Estate, Goregaon-W,, MUMBAI, Maharashtra - 400104) using Naukri.com
services. The responsibility of checking the authenticity of
offers/correspondence lies with you.

If you consider the content of this email inappropriate or spam, you may:

   1. Report abuse by forwarding this email to: ab...@naukri.com
   2. You can also Block this Company <http://my.naukri.com/> from searching
   your resume in the database.

Please note that Naukri.com does NOT endorse any requests for money
payments, or sharing of bank account details.

  To be on the top of Employer's Resume Search Update Your Resume
Now<http://www.naukri.com/tieups/tieups.php?othersrcp=4794>
  Your CV has only 30 seconds to impress a Recruiter. Use Resume
Services<http://www.naukri.com/tieups/tieups.php?othersrcp=8377>& see
the difference!
Ads by Google   Accounting
Vacancy<http://w16.naukri.com/google/tryresults_jscriptRDX.php?kw=Accounting%20Vacancy>
Finance
Assistant<http://w16.naukri.com/google/tryresults_jscriptRDX.php?kw=Finance%20Assistant>

Partner Sites  Find your dream match on
Jeevansathi.com<http://www.jeevansathi.com/index.php?source=rdx_txtlnk>
Get
career advice on asknaukri.com <http://www.asknaukri.com/>
 Buy/Sell/Rent Property on
99acres.com<http://www.99acres.com/?source=nauk_resdex01> Build
your professional network on
Brijj<http://brijj.com/profile/ShowRegistrationForm>

Free<http://clk.atdmt.com/INM/go/127861030/direct/01/>

--
Regards: ╚►♥ѕαη∂єєρ♥◄╝

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com