A .bat file is a text file with the ".bat" extension instead of a standard
".txt" file. That makes them executable. Iused "task manager" instead of
"task scheduler". Ther is a tutorial there :
http://www.iopus.com/guides/winscheduler.htm
Regards.
Daniel

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com