Hi

For the benefit of the Group, can you attach a sample file containing
the dummy scenario.  Thanks

DILipandey

--
DILIP KUMAR PANDEY
   MBA-HR,B COM(Hons.),BCA

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com