Hi:

I am new to this group and please excuse me if I ask what has been
asked before.  Where I work I am considered a power user in Excel
2003.  I have many customized toolbars and special pull down menus and
lots of macro buttons.  It took me years to do all this, but it really
makes my job go faster.  I have gotten a lot of VB code from the
internet as well.

We got an email at work today saying we are being upgraded to Excel
2007.  I have heard that the customized stuff would not be there in
that version.  I heard you can still use macros but I have hundreds of
them and they are assigned to buttons and pull down menus.  To have to
search these out instead of having them right before you would be
worthless.  To put it lightly I would be screwed.

Is there any work around?  I heard the QAT is very limited.  If you
could see my toolbars and macros they take up a lot of space and the
QAT wouldn't hold them all.

Has anyone else had this kind of problem and how did they work around
it or fix it?  Thank you

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com