You can download the file from that link. And then suitably modify the code
to suit to your requirements.

Ajit

From: excel-macros@googlegroups.com [mailto:excel-mac...@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Deepak Rai
Sent: Wednesday, August 05, 2009 11:34 AM
To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ Re: Shapes in Form

Hi,

If you can please provide a sample file of the same, it will help us to find
the solution.

Regrds,

Deepak

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 1:56 AM, Tim <tim.seber...@huskers.unl.edu> wrote:

Hello all,
  I'm attempting to have a window pop up when the user clicks a
command button on the sheet.  The hurdle I have come to is drawing on
the form.  I have dimensions on the sheet that I want to feed into the
"pop-up" for this sketch.

What am I missing?  I can't get any shape commands to work in the
form.  All I have gotten so far is shapes on the spreadsheet, but
these can be moved around by the user after the macro has run.

Thanks in advance.

--
Thanks,

Deepak Rai

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com