Hi All,

I though this will be child's play for wizards like you. While I see
that most of the queries posted after mine have been answered, my
query has rcvd no response.

I have a document available
http://vbaexcel.eu/vba/google_translate_internet_explorer_automation.xls
which is very near to what I want, however I being a very basic level
programmer donot understand it, moreover the code in the file doesnot
work well. Can some pls make an attempt to build on it and help me
understand the code, so that I can tweek it to suit my requirement. I
will really appreciate your help. When you open the sheet, you will
need to first delete cell F5 to O15 and then the macro will work.

Looking forward to some replies.

Regards,
Roopesh Kapur

On 10 Aug, 10:06, RK <roopesh.ka...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I need some help from you all. I have to do lot of translation.
> Currently what I am doing is this;
>
> 1) I write my msg in English in Excel, what I have found out is that
> for near accurate translation you need to break your msg lines of 10
> -15 words so
> 2) I break my msg into various parts and paste them in different rows
> of the same column. This way my msg becomes very long and can go up to
> 25 columns
> 3) I translate msg in bits and then copy and paste the translation in
> the corresponding cell on the right hand side. this very cumbersome
> and painful and this is what I want to automate.
>
> I want a button, that
>
> 1) Connects my excel to the website changes the from and 2 values to
> what I choose.
> 2) Copies the first cell and pastes it to the website dialogue box.
> 3) hits the button for translation.
> 4) Copies the output and pastes it in the cell corresponding to cell
> mentioned in point 2.
> 5) repeats the cycle of point 1 to 4 for the next line that needs to
> be translated.
>
> I know that it is child’s play for wizards in this forum as I have
> seen much more complex solutions.
>
> Regards,
> Roopesh Kapur

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com