Hi Abdul
Can you please provide an example. your file has the folloing fields

Time of Call Recorded
(T1) Tech.Deputed Time
Tech. Arrival Time
Tech. Responding Time
Work Start Time Work Finish Time (T2)
Restoration Time (T2-T1)
Restoration Time In Mins.

can you tell us what should be the final result.. so that the formula can
you given accordingly

Regards
Venkatesh
On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Abdul Rehman
<stevejamesrica...@gmail.com>wrote:

>  Hi All,
>
> Can anyone guide me how to input formula in column J(file attached) to
> calculate the value. I am doing tht individually for each row. Would it be
> possible to write a formula for all the rows in one go ????
>
> --
> Warm Regards,
> Abdul Rehman.
>
> "Woods are lovely, dark and deep
> But I have promises to keep,
> And miles, miles and miles to go before I sleep."

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com