  From: Dave Bonallack
  To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 4:11 PM
  Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ Re: Need Urgent help in finding formula.

  Hi Vinod,
  Have a look at the attached.
  I have had to use a helper column to extract the "Bricks, Tiles, Glass" info
  Then used that to rank the data.
  Hope this helps.
  Regards - Dave.

  Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 13:09:40 +0530
  Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ Need Urgent help in finding formula.
  From: vinod.ma...@gmail.com
  To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com

  Hello Team,

  I have attached file in which i need a formula in the column E, instead of
the manual ranking in need a formula based on the item mentioned in the column
C.

  Please make a note, ranking is based on the largest value to the particular
item in C. ie Glass/Tiles/Bricks
  Kindly assist asap.
  Attached is the file for your review.

  Regards,
  Vinod

  Check the daily blob for the latest on what's happening around the web What
goes online, stays online

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com