You could hide all sheets and set password protection.
then, in the VBA macros, unprotect the sheets.
Set Password protection on your VBA code.

then, the ONLY Way for the user to see the sheets is for the macros to be
turned on.
You could create a cover sheet that tells the user to turn on macros,
perhaps gives instructions on how to do so.

In the startup macro (Workbook_Open or Auto_Open), you would
select the appropriate sheet and the user doesn't have to see the cover.

BTW... the macros being set to 'disabled' isn't necessarily a Microsoft issue.
It's YOUR COMPANY's DECISION (or system Administrator's decision) to deploy it
with these settings.
however, now that it's deployed, the decision is done and not easily fixed
automatically!

hope this helps.

paul