From: excel-macros@googlegroups.com [mailto:excel-mac...@googlegroups.com]
On Behalf Of Prasad Gadgil
Sent: Monday, September 07, 2009 8:40 PM
To: prashant
Cc: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ Re: (with attachment) Merging Data of two
different sheets of two different files

Dear Prashant & All Group Member

Thanks for showing interest to solve my problem,

Attaching sample zip file containing

1. Master 1
2. Master 2

Now i wish any macro to create Final Master file. Please check for desire
output file.

I will be really grateful for all of you if you provide solution on this.

Thanks & Regards
Prasad Gadgil
Cell:9819442088