Hi,

I’ve seen a few queries that are similar to mine, but I can’t get any
of them to work for me. I am very grateful for any assistance that you
able to give.

I have a spreadsheet like this: (Sheet name: Input)

Col A: Sales person name
Col B: Unit
Col C to Z other data

Col A   Clo b  Col C

John    Dvd   $543
Mary   tv      $123
Sam   Cd      $245
John    Cd      $321
Sam   Dvd     $543

I need to copy all the rows with “DVD”  in colcumn B from my “Input”
sheet to a Sheet called “DVD”, all the rows with “CD” to a sheet
called “CD” etc. I want to copy the entire row.

This is a very simplified version of my actual data, I could have 20
to 50 different units so I would like it if the macro could take the
search value from a list (this list could be in the “Input” sheet, in
the range A8000: A8100) and then populate the prenamed sheets, or if
it is easier to program it could create a sheet with the same name as
the unit and copy the rows to that.

If this isn’t possible then I would need code that would have the 50
units themselves written into the code instructing it to look for a
specific unit, copy it to the relevant sheet, go back and look for
another unit, until it looked for all 50.

I hope I have explained this adquatly and thanks again.

Regards,

Tyson

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com