Hi All,

Apologies if this issue has been duplicated as it took a little bit of
a loopy on me when i tried to submit it last time and appeared to log
me out.

Anyway back to the question in hand, i am developing a macro that will
allow me (or the user) to select an xml file, import it into a
workbook as well as edit it so that it makes it easier to review by
the end user. The problem is that when i import i have to use the read
only option from the load options menu that pops up as the other 2
options dont work, which i believe is a limitation of 2003.

What i want to do is have as much user interaction as possible i.e.
more chance that they wont select the wrong import option. However
looking in groups and using the office assistant is not helping, can
anyone please enlighten to me to how i can bypass the option pop up,
so that once the button is pressed it does it all in one motion.

Here is the code i am using for this part off my macro:

StrXmlFileName = FONetIntXml.SelectedItems(1)

    Application.Workbooks.OpenXML _
        Filename:=StrXmlFileName, _
        LoadOption:=xlXmlLoadPromptUser

Andy

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com