*Dear friends,*
*I HAVE FOUND THIS USER DEFINED VLOOKUP FUNCTION WHICH FIND THE RESULT FROM
LEFT SIDE. *
*CAN ANYONE HELP WITH THIS USER DEFINED FUNCTION, DONT KNOW WHY THIS IS NOT
WORKING WHEN I PASTE THIS CODE IN MODULE OF MY PERSONAL WORKBOOK. IT IS
GIVING ERROR #NAME?*

Function VLOOKNEW(lookup_value, table_array As Range, _

col_index_num As Integer, CloseMatch As Boolean)

Dim nRow As Long

Dim nVal As Integer

Dim bFound As Boolean

VLOOKNEW = "Not Found"

If col_index_num > 0 Then

VLOOKNEW = Application.WorksheetFunction.VLookup(lookup_value, _

table_array, col_index_num, CloseMatch)

Else

nRow = Application.WorksheetFunction.Match(lookup_value, _

table_array.Resize(, 1), CloseMatch)

VLOOKNEW = table_array(nRow, 1).Offset(0, col_index_num)

End If

End Function

Please send me the solution.
I wud appreciate if u can mark the solution to mkpat...@gmail.com

Regards
Mayank Patel
ITC LTD
9822978041
9422749110

1. Excel and VBA Tutorials(Video and Text), Free add-ins downloads at
http://www.excelitems.com
3. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.vbamacros.blogspot.com
4. Excel Tips and Tricks at http://exceldailytip.blogspot.com