Hi Praveen

Thanks million!!

I looked at the code and modified a bit like this:

I created a macro button on the tool bar and when I click the button,
it get the value from the active cell and take it to the corresponding
transaction in the other sheet. I thought this way it will prevent
from accidental clicks.. The codes you wrote is very very very helpful
and Iit was very interesting to know how to implement macro without
clicking macro button but the cell. I think this will come very handy
in the future (thanks a lot) I have been using macro for a while after
reading a book for three times but sometimes I just doesn't have any
idea where to start..

Um..  can I ask one more question please?

As I explain above, there are three sheets. Now the second sheet and
third sheet has a bit different.

An ID from second sheet can point to the same ID in the third sheet
but this time third sheet contains multiple rows with the ID. What I
want is to have a new sheet created and extract these rows from the
third sheet and from the second sheet. and copy them  to the new sheet
created so I can compare them..  Also if transactions in the third
sheet are right next to each other then copy them as group so that
there is no space. I need to find which one is the right one. For
example,

Let's say I am on C2 in sheet(2). I run the macro then I'd like to
have a result like one in 'desired result' sheet.

I think it's complicated.

Could you help me?