that is the way to go but....

better yet use the very hidden comand.  other wise the user can still
go and unhide the sheets with macro unabled

--

Phillip Swanepoel
pswa...@gmail.com

 34° 4'58.48"S,  21°14'51.33"E

This email has been forwarded using a mobile phone with a internet/wap
application. Go to www.operamini.com for more info