From: roshan <goswami.ros...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ Re: Time Difference Calculations
To: akash4...@yahoo.com
Date: Sunday, February 21, 2010, 8:33 PM

hello

change the format form time as how i did in my sheet and substract

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 12:31 AM, Akash $urkatha <akash4...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear all,

Attached is the sheet containing some Start Date, Start Time on the same Day
and End Day, End Time of a particular activity. All viz. Start Date, Start
Time, End Day, End Time are mentioned in the separate columns.

Looking at the available data, I would appreciate if I can get help from you
guys to - get me the difference in Time (Hours).

As for instance, if my start day is 17-Feb-2010, Start Time is 12:00 Hrs, End
Date - 18-Feb-2010, End Time is 15:00 Hrs, Hence, the formula required should
be able to return Total Hrs as 27:00 Hrs in the succeeding column.

Other option is to write date with Time in specified manner and directly
deducting the same but the data available with me is as per the attached sheet
and hence shall require more time to bring to that format. So, please consider
as per attachment.

Request you to please give your feedback on the same.

With Regards,

Aakash
Sky Constructions Ltd,
Mumbai.

2. Join our Facebook Group @ http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=287779555678

HELP US GROW !!

We reach over 6,800 subscribers worldwide and receive many nice notes about the
learning and support from the group.Let friends and co-workers know they can
subscribe to group at http://groups.google.com/group/excel-macros/subscribe

2. Join our Facebook Group @ http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=287779555678