Hello Dear,
You can bind the uses of VBA for specific industry.I am working with
mainframe and
we have to record the jcl log,We send all jcl log to the VBA Admin to
arrange it date/time wise
according to time.

but my others friend are working in Other domain,told me that vba is also
important for them also.

vba generally used for automate the result,consolidate sheet and workbook.

I hope it will help.

:) happy to help.

2. Join our Facebook Group @ http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=287779555678