Hi Ayush,
I also appreciate this group. I have learnt much, especially from seeing how
others solve problems. There's often many ways of doing something in XL, and
it's good to understand different thought processes.
And keep upthe spam ban. One of God's gifts to the world is people who give
without cost. I am very glad to find so many of them in this group.
Regards - Dave.

> Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2010 01:38:36 -0700
> Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ 12 secret shortcuts of Excel
> From: jainayus...@gmail.com
> To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com
>
> Thanks Harry, Harpreet, Hemant and Pavi for your appreciation.
> It is indeed true that the people who voluntary solve queries made
> this group successful.
>
> I have learnt a lot from this group and still learning...
> Please keep up the spirit of sharing knowledge.
>
> Interesting Fact : We have banned more than 500 users to make this
> group spam free....
>
> Best regards,
> Ayush Jain
>
> On Apr 3, 9:49 am, pavi pavithra <catchpavit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi All,
> >
> > It was great to see that the group has completed 3 yrs and my heartful thanx
> > to all those guys who shared their thoughts and ideas about excel here.
> >
> > Infact, i learnt a lot of things abt excel after joining this group and
> > KUDOS TO EVERYONE!!!![?]
> >
> > Many Thanks,
> > Pavithra
> >
> > On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 6:43 AM, Harmeet Singh
> > <harmeet.hew...@gmail.com>wrote:
> >

> > > Congrats everyone for completing 3 years.
> > > I know all of us would like to thank the Creators of this group Ayush ans
> > > Ashish for making our life easier.
> >
> > > Ayush, the Ebook is simply awesome.
> >
> > > Finally, thanks to all the members for keeping this group alive.
> >
> > > Now, lets make it imortal ;)
> >
> > > Thanks & Regards,
> >
> > > Harmeet Singh
> >
> > > Sent via BlackBerry Wireless

> > >  --
> >
> > > ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > > Some important links for excel users:
> > > 1. Follow us on TWITTER for tips tricks and links :
> > >http://twitter.com/exceldailytip
> > > 2. Join our Facebook Group @
> > >http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=287779555678
> > > 3. Excel tutorials athttp://www.excel-macros.blogspot.com
> > > 4. Learn VBA Macros athttp://www.quickvba.blogspot.com
> > > 5. Excel Tips and Tricks athttp://exceldailytip.blogspot.com

> > > <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
> > > HELP US GROW !!
> >
> > > We reach over 6,800 subscribers worldwide and receive many nice notes
> > > about
> > > the learning and support from the group.Let friends and co-workers know
> > > they
> > > can subscribe to group at
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/excel-macros/subscribe
> >
> > --
> > Thanks & Regards,
> > Pavithra.p
> >
> >  330.gif
> > < 1KViewDownload

> Some important links for excel users:
> 1. Follow us on TWITTER for tips tricks and links :
> http://twitter.com/exceldailytip
> 2. Join our Facebook Group @
> 3. Excel tutorials at http://www.excel-macros.blogspot.com
> 4. Learn VBA Macros at http://www.quickvba.blogspot.com
> [...]

Need a new place to live? Find it on Domain.com.au
http://clk.atdmt.com/NMN/go/157631292/direct/01/

2. Join our Facebook Group @ http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=287779555678