My "debugging" in a prior response was intended to show how numbers
are displayed. Your single values may always contain some "fuzz".

I believe that unless declared otherwise, values within calculation
are converted to double, so the double data type is often preferred to
single unless for some reason you are concerned about running out of
internal memory.

Since the currency data type uses four places of decimal, in this case
you might want to use currency variables.

2. Join our Facebook Group @ http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=287779555678