From: Iain Marrs <sleepdepra...@gmail.com>
To: MS EXCEL AND VBA MACROS <excel-macros@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thu, May 20, 2010 12:58:50 PM
Subject: $$Excel-Macros$$ Help breaking out data on single worksheet to
multiple worksheets

We have raw data sheets that deal with data for multiple client
accounts.

There may be multiple different rows associated with a single account
number, and several thousand account numbers in total.

The account number is in column A.

Our goal is to take a single worksheet and break it out into multiple
worksheets, so that all rows with an instance of the same data in
column A are copied to seperate sheets.

Does anyone know of an easy way to do this?

HELP US GROW !!

We reach over 6,800 subscribers worldwide and receive many nice notes about the
learning and support from the group.Let friends and co-workers know they can
subscribe to group at http://groups.google.com/group/excel-macros/subscribe