Hello All,

At my workplace we have a report that is run every 15 minutes, it
takes an employee nearly all of those 15 minutes to process and report
the data to the group. I'm looking for a way to help automate this
somewhat for the employee so he can work on other tasks through the
day as well.

Background:
The report is generated in another application, he copy/pastes the
information into excel then formats how he wants it. He highlights all
the data in yellow. He then runs the report again and does the
formatting then sorts by column A. He then goes through and deletes
all the duplicates in the white (non colored) cells, but leaves the
yellow ones. The new report is sent out with yellow (duplicate) and
the new data in white.

Question: Is there a way to automatically delete a row if the
following conditions are met?

• It's a duplicate
• The cell color is white only

The fresh data that was not a duplicate needs to remain on the sheet
in order to be sent out.

If you need more data please advise.

Regards,

Jason