On 5 Jul., dtenz wrote:
> I have name cells A1 to D1 as Number Num1 Num2 and Num3.

What? The cells A1 to D1 contain _four_ values. How do they correspond
to Num1, Num2, and Num3? Please be as precise as possible.

> Now I have
> data in Col A from A1 to around A500 depending on the file.  What I
> need to do is: If Number is >=25, then Num1=25 and If Number is <25,
> then Num1=Number.

What is Number? Where does it come from?

What you are trying to do can be achieved by the max function:
"=max(A1;25)" should do the trick

> For Num2: if Number-Num1>=25 then Num2 = 25 else Num2=Number-Num1
> For Num3: Num3=Number-Num1-Num2
>
> The cell I am trying to calculate will be B2 and rest of col B = Num1,
> C2 and rest of col C = Num2 and D2 and rest of  col D = Num3.

That's not very clear to me. Before you post the next time, please
show your description to someone else. If they understand it without
having to ask you _any_ questions, you can post it to this newsgroup.

> Thank You,
> dtenz

Please don't get me wrong, we don't want to harras you. You have to
understand that we posting to this group in our free time. We are
happy to help you with your problem, but we don't like to spend much
time to find our what your problem actually is.

Regards,
Stuart