Hi Alex,

Please find attached the solution.
I have used the following code inside a module
Sub village()

' This loop runs until there is nothing in the last cell
' Aindril De (Andy)

    Do

    ActiveCell.Value = "[village]" & ActiveCell.Value & "[/village]"

    ActiveCell.Offset(1, 0).Select

    Loop Until IsEmpty(ActiveCell)

End Sub

*To run this code. click on the first cell where you want to start the
changes (in my example it is cell B2) and then click on the button named
village.*

Pl let me know if u need any further help on this.

Cheers!!,
Andy