Dear aindril plz help me, awaiting your replay.

Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2010 12:08:52 +0530
Subject: Re: $$Excel-Macros$$ Problem facing
From: aind...@gmail.com
To: excel-macros@googlegroups.com

Hi Sajid,
Would it be possible for you to share a sample sheet
Regards,Aindril

On Mon, Jul 5, 2010 at 10:23 AM, SAJID MEMON <sajidwi...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi
        Dear I want in excel, when i press enter key cursor should go to
particular cell example: my cursor is at A1 and after press enter it should go
to D15-- what is the code?
        My second query is that when i enter any data on the form that should
store in particular sheet as below cell wise, example: when i typed any name on
the form it will store as sheet1 and address of cell is B1 after that next data
store below B1 that is B2, B3 so on. plz help me of these two query code to
accomplish my project.

        Awaiting your replay
sajid memon
Make the world eco-friendly through MSN Green Drag n' drop

HELP US GROW !!

We reach over 7000 subscribers worldwide and receive many nice notes about the
learning and support from the group.Let friends and co-workers know they can
subscribe to group at http://groups.google.com/group/excel-macros/subscribe

HELP US GROW !!

We reach over 7000 subscribers worldwide and receive many nice notes about the
learning and support from the group.Let friends and co-workers know they can
subscribe to group at http://groups.google.com/group/excel-macros/subscribe

See the news as it happens on MSN videos
http://video.in.msn.com/