Dear  Kishanreddy,

Thank you very much for your tip, the disclosed tip saves my clerical work

Thank you once again.

And also I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the EXPERTS in
this excel macro group who are not only helping to "N" no.of members in
their personal & professional lives but also solving even all giant problems
in their way. I wish this group should continue for ever and help more &
more people and get their heart-full gratitude.

Respect & Love u you all.........

Sincere Regards,

Sarojkumar. Kabir