Dear Group,

In the recent group survey conducted, I asked one question that "How
the top posters should be rewarded in the group "... and most of you
replied that we should announce the name of top poster every month...

So the time has come to announce the Top Poster of July 2010 and i.e.

Our own  Excel and Macros Expert  DAVE BONALLACK.
He is not only top poster of the month but is the top poster of the
group with 461 posts.

Dave, you are the asset of the group and we feel very proud for your
association with this group. Your voluntary support is very helpful
( and life saver for some :) ) .

We wish you all the best for your assignments and expect long
association with the group.

Thank you Dave :)

I have published the name of monthly top poster on Home Page...
Keep posting !!

Regards,
Ayush Jain
Group Manager

P.S. If you have any feedback for group, please fill the survey
form....http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/L8BTDNQ