I am Insurance Advisor

I my self has more then 2000 clients i have made excel as my base

software which helps me to solve my all daily updates.

Even the LIC Private Software is not giving that much satisfaction

& need base soultion which Excel gives me.

Even I love this group also from which we can learn so much.

I am difinetly 100 % sure if you used Excel atleast more than 50 % of

its all function then there is nothing like this. but what we are using

only 10 % of its use.

No software can challence accuracy compare to EXCEL.

Still we have to learn lot of things in EXCEL.

It gives me lot of new ideas to do the things this way or that way.

Our group should be mutilply by double no of person every year.

>From 7000 to 14000 ......every year.

Thanks a lot for this group efforts & all the very best.

CHANDRESH P SAVLA
LIC & GIC Advisor.