Hi,
I have a data entry problem in excel. I have entered some 2500 entries
( 2500 rows and 8 columns) in the master sheet. Now I want 50 more
sheet with just 50 entries on each sheet., resp. Please help me with
any model/formulas/macro etc. that will fill these 50 sheets on its
own the moment I enter the data in the master sheet.

I hope I am clear in writing my exact problem.
This problem may be very trivial for all excel experts, but for me its
a problem as I am a novice in this area. I would appreciate your kind
help.

Regards
Aparna