Hi,

20 digits is too much for XL, which I think only handles 16 digits accurately.
If you really need accuracy to that degree, you'll have to go elsewhere, or
start splitting the number over 2 cells, which makes the maths quite complex.
If you Google "Big numbers in Excel" you'll see lots of questions, and a few
answers as well.

Regards - Dave.