Dear All R/s Friends

Dilip Pandey is great personality . That is truth. He is genius and great
knowledge of excel vba. I salute to you .

D = Data ( Good Data Method )
I  = Input  ( All input Knowledge )
L = Logic  ( Good Logic )
I  = International  ( International Khiladi )
P = Platform   ( In Excel - Macro Platform )

Formula

*=Vlookup((((Data+input+logic+international) , ( world,moon,sun,galaxy) (all
talent ) True ))))*

Ans

Ans =*Mr. DILIP*

Regards