Hi,
I need some HELP with increment flagging.
By flag I mean a One appears when an even happens, and a Zero appears
when it doesn't

And by incremental flags I mean that the even occurs at a fixed
frequency but only after the event has occured.

Let me explain, what I have in my excel sheet.
Assuming in Row-2 I have my dates (In row-1 I have my inputs which I
will explin in a minute):
Jan 2010(in cell A2), Feb 2010(in B2), March 2010(in C2)......
November 2050 , December 2050

If I say that a certain event will occur in March 2010 and from this
date it will reoccur after every 5 monthly increments.
I would like to insert&drag a formula in row-3 where in cell C3 (under
the date of March 2010) there is a 1 and then there 5 cells later in
cell H3 under date of Aug 2010 there is a 1, then in M3 under Jan 2011
etc etc... and there is a zero under all the other dates.

Now the inputs I was talking about earlier, in Cell A1 I want to be
able to input the date on which the event first occurs that is in
above case this is March 2010,
and in Cell A2 I would like to input my frequency or increments, i.e.
in this case 5.

How can I do this, any suggestions?
I tried using the mod function but it did not work.