Hi to all !
first of all, sorry for my so poor english, i'm a poor poor poor
frenchy guy !

i'm trying to dev à "meeting time manager"  ...

here is my project :

in e meeting, you have several subjects, and, of course
each subjects have there own time...
And, of course, one meeting have his global time.

for exemple

meeting EXCEL    3 houres.

and for example
subject 1 : macros :  1 houre
subject 2 : cells     :  30 minutes
subject 3 : automation : 1h30

well, I write those lines in a sheet....

for each line (meeting EXCEL, subj 1, subj 2 subj 3) i would like
to créate a sort of buton tu start à timer, AND, créate a sort of
progress bar  (for each line)  with a label, and the width propriety
to show the time progress....

of course, the general time meeting (first line) can't be stopped.

and, for all the subjects, the "pilot" of the meeting can decide wich
subject will be treated or not.... and purhaps another order ...

If a "excel guru" can help me, it will be fantastic for me.

of course, I must dev on my own that little app, but, if
i can read some examples on :
- using timers
- using progress bar with timers.
- creating labels if a cell is not blank (for exemple if
I put "tatatatat" column A line 6, then I love to know
how to create à buton on line 6 column B, and some Label maned
like the content of line6 colA.)

well..... very very very thanks for  having read my horrible english
problem, without google translate ! lol

José  from France