Dear All,

Please find attached a file. It contains four sheets. Sheet branches
contains details for branches, sheet data contains data for the branches and
sheet report contains the rough format in which I need the report to be in.

My quest is that when ever a new branch is opened, for example, branch 23 in
city A, a macro (or some sort of formula) runs, which automatically enters a
row in the report sheet for city A data, copy pastes the formula from the
above row and brings the data in the report sheet (There is no need to
update any record in data sheet).

The way the report may look after the macro runs is as shown in sheet report
(2).

A prompt reply will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

ZAC